Make a Gift to Get Up And Do Something, a UD the Department of Behavioral Health and Nutrition initiative
Thank you so much for your interest in supporting the University of Delaware’s Department of Behavioral Health and Nutrition. Gifts from individuals like you help maintain excellence at the University.
Your gift today will help UD’s Department of Behavioral Health and Nutrition provide students with real experiences to actively apply what they have learned. With the acquisition of hard skills through these experiences, students will enhance their ability to gain employment upon graduation.
Our students depend on annual gifts to help fund new initiatives and programs.
With your support, you can have a direct impact on the Department of Behavioral Health and Nutrition and its students, faculty, and staff in the following ways:
- Assist in the training of graduate students to gain applicable, real-life experience through the management of the Get Up And Do Something campaign
- Develop students’ social marketing and health communication skills for use in future employment opportunities
- Educate Delaware residents on the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and provide strategies for achievement
- Motivate Delaware residents to actively seek a healthy lifestyle by promoting positive images and lifestyle changes
- Improve the overall health of Delaware residents by enhancing individuals’ stress response, reducing obesity and encouraging healthy nutrition
Making a gift is simple. Just visit www.udel.edu/makeagift to use our easy, online giving form. You can pay online via check or credit card. Please be sure to designate your gift to the Department of Behavioral Health and Nutrition GUADS in the “Other” box.
Many companies match gifts of their employees. This is a great way to double or even triple your gift. Check with your company’s Human Resources Department or visit our online database at www.matchinggifts.com/ud to find out if your employer matches gifts.
You may send in checks to Office of Annual Giving, University of Delaware, 83 E. Main St., Newark, DE 19716.
Be sure to note Department of Behavioral Health and Nutrition GUADS in the note section of your check to assure your gift is allocated correctly.