Everyone meet Mini! She’s a graduate student studying health promotion here at UD.
A little bit about her:
- Favorite healthy food:
- eggs, spinach, and turkey
- Favorite unhealthy food:
- Tostitos and chocolate
- How does Mini “get up and do something”?
- by getting up before the sun! She wakes up at 4 am every day to go for a run while listening to a podcast. Right now, her favorite podcast is “Happier” by Gretchen Rubin.
- She teaches fitness classes for BHAN including Jump Start Fitness, Fitness Bootcamp, and Cardio Dance Mix
- She’s also a certified Personal Trainer and Pilates Instructor. She loves low impact, effective workouts, especially when she can do them with other people.
- Her personal health goals:
- She is working on limiting her screen time. Right now it is her goal to not look at a screen until at least 7 am (or 3 hours of screen-free time in the morning) and turning all devices off at 7 pm.