Have you ever pulled up to the gym and realized you forgot your headphones? What about a hair tie? Or deodorant? Today we’re going to talk about what to pack for the gym so that you never forget the essentials or have to go smelly in public post-gym ever again.
My Gym Bag
- Well first, you need a bag. You don’t want a full-on duffel bag, but your bag should be to hold everything you want without it looking like it’s about to explode.
- Next, I have a smaller bag (similar size to a travel makeup bag) that holds my gym essentials. I consider gym essentials to be headphones, hair ties,
- Having another small bag for bathroom items has been a bigger life-saver than I could’ve imagined. Inside this bag, I have deodorant, face wipes, dry shampoo, feminine-care items, chap-stick, and body spray.
- Always keep an extra reusable water bottle! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve forgotten my water at home. I know gyms have water fountains, but does anyone really want to go find it every time they need a drink? Not really.
- Most of the time, my gym bag sits in my car because I’ll be going to the gym whenever I can fit it into my day. Because of this, I’ve learned to have a full gym outfit in my bag. I have a loose shirt, leggings, socks, and sneakers pre-packed in case I change my mind about going.
Not everyone’s gym bag is going to look the same. So I did a quick search of what other people pack in their gym bags to make sure I covered the most popular items to pack. Here’s what I found:
- Protein bars
- Resistance bands
- Sweat towel
- Massage ball
Written by GUADS staff member Toni with contributions from www.beautyandthebenchpress.com