This butt workout is quick, effective, and requires nothing but 10 minutes of your time and some commitment to your fabulous boootayyy! Because it’s such a short workout, give it your all and you will see results!
Booty Booty Rockin’ Everywhere (workout):
- Butt lift: Lay on your back with your feet flat on the ground and knees bent. Raise your hips off the ground so that your body makes a straight line from your neck to your knees, while squeezing your buns. Drop your hips back down to the ground and repeat this lift for 30 seconds.
- Now Add Calves + pulse: Repeat the above exercise, but instead of having your feet flat on the ground, point your toes so your heels are lifted and your calves are activated. Raise your hips, squeeze your buns, but instead of dropping all the way down to the ground, only drop halfway down and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Butterfly raise: Still on your back, let your knees separate and drop to either side with your feet together (butterfly pose). From this position, continue to raise your hips off the ground while squeezing your butt, and repeat for 30 seconds.
- Leg raises: Turn on your side and prop yourself up onto one elbow with your bottom leg bent at a 90 degree angle. Straighten your top leg and bring it in front of you so it is perpendicular to the rest of your body. Raise that leg all the way up so your foot points toward the sky and drop it back down to a hover. Repeat for 30 seconds, and keep that core and booty flexed!
- Fire Hydrant: Prop yourself up on your hands and knees. Keeping your knee bent, raise one leg so your toes point up and squeeze that butt. Bring your leg back down and then to the side of your body (like a dog by a hydrant!) and then straighten that leg and kick out. Drop it down and repeat for 30 seconds.
- Rainbows: Still on your hands and knees, raise that same leg you’ve been working straight out behind you. Squeeze your buns while moving your leg back and forth behind you in an arch/rainbow shape without dropping your leg. Repeat for 30 seconds.
- Switch to the opposite side and repeat exercises 4-6 with your other leg.
If you want an extra challenge, repeat this circuit. Enjoy that burn!
Written by GUADS staff member Kate with contributions from fitonapp.com