Have you ever wanted to crush a workout, but just didn’t know what to do? Maybe you were on the other side, and were a workout instructor and didn’t know what workout to give to your class? Or you just don’t have time to make it to the gym, but need to get a quick workout in. We’ve all been in one of these funks before, but many do not know what’s easily available to them.
There are tons of online resources that tend to your every needs! Workouts at the gym, workouts at home, beginners, elite athletes, five minutes or fifty minutes, they have it all! This is just a list of 10, but a true list is definitely unlimited!
Check These Out
- Fitness Blender
- This dynamic duo pairs up to give a large selection of workout videos. These videos range from kickboxing, to HIIT, strength training, cardio, and even stretching. Need a specific time limit, type of equipment, or even want to specify having a male or female trainer? This resource is for you.
- Focusing mainly on body weight training, this trainer gets down to the heart and soul of working out. Traveling or looking to workout at home? There are workouts that are for teens looking to lose weight and some specifically for seniors.
- My Free Yoga
- You want free yoga classes? You got it! Even if you want to focus on a specific problem area due to an injury, there is a video here for you
- Celebrity trainers lead these videos with workout and health tips. They even include workouts for expecting mothers, and for kids.
- Emily Skye
- Emily Skye has one-minute tutorials and different combinations of exercises you can use to make your own workout
- XHit Daily
- XHit has free high-intensity workouts, and even videos with detailed instruction of exercises
- Pop Sugar
- Pop sugar is a very popular blog with all things beauty and fitness! You can find workouts with detailed written explanation and pictures. Some of the videos are even led by celebrity trainers.
- CafeMom Studios
- Mom looking for a mommy makeover, and postnatal workouts? Try out CafeMom Studios!
- Tone It Up
- These strengthening exercises will help you lose fat and build muscle. They even have it all broken down to the muscle group
Check out some of these free online workout resources, and try out what may be best for you!
Article written by GUADS member Breanna, with contributions from www.huffpost.com