Sheet masks are the new in right now, and can be found almost everywhere! Sheet masks are more than awesome. You get the same skintastic experience as a normal clay mask for example with half (or maybe 90% less) the mess. Some can even be found for a simple dollar, but not the best quality. Others can be found for almost ten dollars, but again not the best quality. So when buying sheet masks, what can you get that will be the best bang for your buck? When buying a new sheet mask, take a look at these different quality sheets masks, that are the best for every budget. Which one is for you?
Under $5? Try:
- St. Ives Soothing Sheet Mask
- Neutrogena deep Clean Hydrating Mask
- Touch In Sol My Daily Story Mask Pack In Volcano Rock
- Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask
- Ponds Hydrate + Glow Sheet Mask
- Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Sheet Mask
Under $10? Try:
- Karina Clarifying+ Face Mask
- Palmer Coconut Oil Body Firming Sheet Mask
Grab the girls, slumber party? Throw on some of these affordable masks and treat yo selves to an at home spa night!
Article written by GUADS member Breanna, with contributions from allure.com