I don’t know about you, but I am a “wake up early to number my to-do list that day” type person. With the amount of things we all have to do in a day, I think a lot of people are in the same boat – we want to make the most out of our days! Below are some of my favorite tips for an efficient week!
- Start each morning with a To-do list: Okay okay, I’ve already mentioned my beloved daily list but seriously, it is a game changer to know exactly what you need to do for the day and what takes the most priority.
- Put workout clothes out the night before: having your clothes right in front of your face will make it more likely to get you out and moving in the morning!
- Set a weekly meal prep night: Having a set time you commit to will help you to make meal prep a habit.
- Keep your body moving: Squats, leg lifts, or chair push-ups instead of sitting to work? Amazing! How about an ab workout or some Barre leg moves as you lay down to watch T.V.? It’s a great way to sneak movement into your day!
- Always take water and a snack with you: Whether you’re going to work, class, errands, etc., staying hydrated and nourished is so important -if you get dehydrated or your blood sugar drops, you will be far less efficient (and less happy)!
- Kick cleaning up a notch: Since it’s something we have to do anyway, why not make it more of a workout at the same time? Try adding ankle weights as you vacuum or resistance bands as you do the dishes!
Written by GUADS staff member Kate