*** WARNING: SMALL SECTIONS WITH POOR AUDIO QUALITY***
In this episode, Developmental Psychologist Dr. Adam Davey joins us to discuss wisdom he has gleaned from studying and working with people in their 80’s, 90’s, and 100’s+. Dr. Davey is a delight and hits on some very big takeaway life lessons!
We apologize for the small sections of poor audio quality; the questions that can’t be heard in the recording are below:
1. What first got you interested in working with this population?
2. Can you tell us about what you’ve learned about diet and physical activity level of people in these age groups?
3. How big of a part do you think these factors play into living a long life vs. Genetics?
4. What are some practices that people in their 20’s and 30’s should start doing now in order to live happily in their 80’s, 90’s or even 100’s?
5. In what ways has your own life changed by studying and working with this population?
6. What are the 3 biggest life lessons you have learned from working with this population?