It’s thar groggy part of winter where you don’t want to get up and face the cold. All you want to do is stay warm under your covers for a little longer before starting your day. In order for you to stay warm under the covers for a bit longer, you need to plan ahead. I make this banana cinnamon overnight oat recipe a lot and it saves me so much time in the morning.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1 cup of almond milk (I like to use unsweetened vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 banana, sliced
How to Prep:
- Use a mason jar (or any other container you can seal tight) and put in the oats
- Add almond milk, honey, and cinnamon
- Place sliced bananas on top
- Seal tight and leave in the fridge overnight for a ready-to-eat breakfast the next morning!
I like to meal prep my breakfasts. This recipe is for one serving, but you can make as many as you’d like! Typically, I will make 5 servings of these oats for a normal work-week. It saves me so much time and tastes delicious!
Written by GUADS staff member Emily