With the weather changing and days getting shorter and darker, it becomes more challenging for a lot of us to want to exercise outside in spite of knowing how good outdoor movement is for our health. You know what makes getting outside easier? When it’s for an event, when you can do it with friends or family, when it’s for a good cause, and when you get to end it with a fun reward! Below are upcoming events this December – try setting a personal goal to participate in at least one: it will motivate you to train and will be something to look forward to!
December Fun Run Events around Newark, DE:
- December 9: Santa Cause 5K (Newark)
- Freebies and post-race party at Klondike Kate’s – Details!
- December 10: Running For A Claus 5K (Newark)
- December 11: Bad Santa Pursuit 5k and Kiddie K (Smyrna, DE)
- December 17: White Claw-mas 8K
- Christmas Swag Bag and post-race party at Deer Park – more HERE!
- December 18: Autumn Arch Winter Warmer 5K
- Fun swag and post-race party at Autumn Arch!
See you there!
Written by GUADS Staff member Kate with contributions from runsignup.com